Monday, September 17, 2007

My Experience Revising Paragraphs

It has been a long time since I had to revise another students writing, and I am finding it somewhat difficult when I don't really have alot of information to work with and am pressed for time in class. Ten minutes to go over and help develop another person's work seems a bit rushed. I am finding the whole process easy to understand but just need more time to work with the ideas that are handed to me. Having to work in pairs to do most of these assignments also makes it a little more difficult with the time issue. I find that there is enough time to discuss how to organize the paragraph, but not enough time to actually get it all written out and developed. Personally, I would like to have more time working on developing paragraphs on my own in class. I would find that more beneficial to my education.

No comments: